Toronto shoppers have a new go-to destination for natural skincare products.
Consonant Skincare has launched its first Canadian store at 2479 Yonge St. – a few blocks north of Eglinton.
The company is known for its all-natural skincare products. Most items are completely vegan and organic, and they’re all made in Canada. They aim to make your skin look firmer, healthier and younger – without the use of synthetic ingredients.
Toronto shoppers would recognize the company’s products from such stores as the Outer Layer’s locations on Bloor Street and Queen Street, Pistachio, the Bay, Sears, and various health food stores.
Now, Consonant’s entire product line will be available under one roof at the flagship store.
The collection will include three new products that the company is launching this fall:
1. Ultra Moisturizing Organic Face Cream for Dry Skin ($54)
2. Manacouagen Marine Clay Facial Cleansing & Exfoliating Bar ($18)
3. Antioxidant Superhero Serum ($63), which helps protect and rebuild collagen, smoothes lines and wrinkles, and evens skin tones.
And the store will offer more than just products. Two-hour in-store educational seminars will regularly be held at the boutique. For a fee of $99 each, attendees will receive refreshments, an $80 gift card upon completion, and a take-home package full of information and tips from skincare experts.
Upcoming topics include:
• Skincare for Yummy Mummies – Friday, November 16, 2011
• Healthy Aging – Wednesday, November 23, 2011
• Skincare 101 for Teens and Young Adults – Wednesday, November 30, 2011